Sandyhills Golf Club
6189 Yards, 18 holes, Par 70
SandyHills golf club was formed by a group of local men on the 28th June 1905 leasing the land from Sandyhills House and the course and clubhouse were opened for play in May 1906. The course was somewhat restricted in size and was increased to more than 80 acres, during the summer of 1911, when more land was purchased from the Inzievar Estates.
- Catering Facilities
- Lounge Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Buggy Hire (advanced booking required)
To be confirmed. Please, get in touch for more information.
Contact the club